Friday, September 19, 2008

Meet Nicky and Sheri Pocket

Well... After all our excitement with our very first Art Fair we were ready to go for the Fall Festival at Blackberry Farms, on September 14th, in Aurora. Much to our dismay, it was a total rain out... not just a drizzle, but a RAIN OUT!

We do Have a new date ... October 11 & 12th and we hope to see you out there.

Sheri and I had a little extra time on our hands, with our unexpected rain delay, and this is what we came up with... Meet Nicky Pocket & Sheri Pocket of the Polly Pocket People. We are cute plastic girlz driving around in a super hip plastic sportscar, on our way to our next market. ...Darling Husband says we have too much time on our hands!

But really, both Sheri and I have been busy in our studios creating some great new pieces, and on a not-so-serious note, I came up with these kooky skulls, after all, Halloween is just around the corner!

Then, I started in on a new series of patterns spliced together to make one way cool pendant. There are a select few available for purchase in my store www.uncommonglass.etsy.com . New items are added weekly, so check back often... you never know what you'll find??


After a long day, I, Nicky Pocket, am signing off...
Have an artful good night!!

No comments: