Sunday, September 28, 2008

Note to Self

Note to self... It is easier, when getting ready for a show, to assemble as you go.

I enjoy all parts of making jewelry, selecting glass, cutting, firing and even assembling the pendants on cards. I love to see the completed project. However, I don't love it when any one job piles up.

While I was happily going along in my studio, creating some fun new pendants like Skally, my skull girl wearing a lime green bow, and a collection of Hip Chic pendants, I didn't realize that my box of pendants to assemble on cards was filling up. All of a sudden, there I was, a worker bee assembling 200 pendants on cards. UGH! Not fun if you sit there and do it all at once. But now that it's over... Ahhh look at all the beautiful pendants. It's the Ahhh feeling why I love to assemble cards.

Sheri and I have a big weekend in store... the first double header! Sheri will work both Saturday & Sunday, and I will just be out for Sunday... so really, it's Sheri's first double header!! She's the best.

Have a groovy one,
Nicky

No comments: